On Valentine's day, IBC Aviation selected its top three destinations for a romantic couple's getaway.
Prague, Czech Republic:
Known as the Little Venice of Central Europe, the city of Prague is filled with beautiful places waiting to be discovered. Prague has preserved its architectural authenticity in spite of the various events of the twentieth century. The "city of 100 churches" is definitely one to be explored with a loved one.
Where to sleep in Prague ?
- Four Seasons Prague
- The Emblem
- Mandarin Oriental Prague
Where to eat in Prague ?
- La Finestra in Cucina (italian food)
- Kalina Anezka (fine czech food)
- Sasazu restaurant (asian food)
Where to walk around in Prague ?
- The royal garden and Prague's Castle
- The beautiful old town area with the astronomical clock, old town square, the Clementinium with it's baroque library
- Charles' Bridge with it's wonderful view on Prague's Castle and the Lennon Wall
What to do in Prague ?
- Sail on the Vltava, the river running through the whole city that will show you another view of Prague.
- Attend an opera at the National Theater, or in one of the many other theaters.
- Be adventurous and try bathing in beer or wine at local spa.
Verona, Italy :
Symbol of the forbidden love of Romeo & Juliet, Verona combines authentic charms and venitian gastronomy inviting travelers to discover the true meaning of the Italian "Dolce Vita."
Where to sleep in Verona ?
- Escalus Luxury Suites - SLH
- Grand Relais Gentleman of Verona
Where to eat in Verona ?
- Casa Perbellini (2 Michelin stars)
- 12 Apostoli (1 Michelin star)
- Il Desco (1 Michelin star)
Where to walk around in Verona ?
- Juliet's house, although highly visited, should be a stop along the route to exploring the city.
- The arena of Verona, built over 2,000 years ago.
- The Piazza del Erbe, oldest square in the city.
What to do in Verona ?
- Sail on Lake Garda, just twenty kilometers from Verona.
- Learn more about the artistic history of Northern Italy ath the Castelvecchio.
Gem of the Aegean, and known for its breathtaking sunsets, the island of Santorini is a great place to spend Valentines' day, away from the crowds of the high season.
Where to sleep in Santorini ?
- Volcano View By Caldera Collection
Where to eat in Santorini ?
- Funky Gourmet (2 Michelin stars)
- Spondi (2 Michelin stars)
Where to Wald around in Santorini ?
- The black sand beaches of Santorini, ideal for an afternoon stroll.
- The magnificent views from Fira, Capital of Santorini.
- The city of Oia, a cliffside's jewel.
What to do in Santorini ?
- Visit the remains of ancient Thira, a city that served as a Greek naval base 2800-year-old.
- Take the boat and discover the islands of Néa Kamini, Palea Kamini or Thirassia for a guaranteed scenery.
- Discover the history of the island at the museum of Thira.
Contact our team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +33 1 41 69 88 88 to book your private jet to Prague, Verona, or Santorini.
Photo Credit : Shutterstock