Following a history of ups and downs, Lisbon offers a memorable architecture typical of the countries of the south of Europe. Its Mediterranean climate allows Lisbon’s inhabitants and its visitors to enjoy the mild temperatures in winter and hot summers, ideal to discover all the city has to offer.
Nowadays, Lisbon can be described as a cultural hub where culinary, artistic and musical events take place all year round giving the city a dynamic and attractive flair.
Where to dine in Lisbon?
- Restaurant Alma (2 Michelin stars)
- Restaurant Belcanto (2 Michelin stars)
- Restaurant Fortaleza do Guincho (1 Michelin star)
Where to sleep in Lisbon?
- Four Seasons Hôtel Ritz Lisbon (5 stars hotel)
- Verride Palácio Santa Catarina (5 stars hotel)
- Olissippo Lapa Palace (5 stars hotel)
Private Jet to Lisbon:
- From Paris: 2h30 with a Citation CJ2
- From London: 2h30 with a Citation CJ2
The Humberto Delgado Airport is located 7 kilometers from Lisbon, a fifteen minutes car ride from downtown Lisbon.
Charter a private jet to Lisbon:
Contact our team to charter a private jet to Lisbon. Send us your request to or call us for a quote at +33 1 41 69 88 88.