To this day, it is impossible to give a clear answer to satisfy all requests. To calculate the price of a private jet flight one must consider several factors. Below is a list of the parameters that influence the price of a private jet?
How to calculate the price of a private jet flight?
Calculating the price of a flight depends on the following factors:
• The desired aircraft category
• The availability of aircraft on the market.
• The number of passengers.
• The itinerary and flight time.
• Price of airport handlings
• Airport opening and closing times
• The variation in fuel prices in different airports
• Airplane parking and aircraft overnight costs.
• Reinforced crew on long journeys.
• Deicing fees if necessary.
|Journey||Category||Passengers||Flight duration||Price from|
|Paris - Nice||Very light jet||4||1h30||6 500€|
|Paris - Nice||Light Jet||6||1h20||8 000€|
|Paris - Nice||Midsize Jet||6/8||1h15||12 500€|
|Geneva - Ibiza||Very light jet||4||2h00||7 500€|
|Geneva - Ibiza||Light Jet||6||1h40||10 500€|
|Geneva - Ibiza||Midsize Jet||6/8||1h35||15 500€|
|Paris - Malaga||Light Jet||6||2h30||11 800€|
|Paris - Malaga||Midsize Jet||6/8||2h20||16 500€|
Contact our team to book your next private jet flight: