Built on a hill and surrounded by venetian walls, the city offers an unparalleled panorama over the harbor.
In addition to the beautiful beaches and crystal clear waters, the main city offers numerous historical sites, museums and local markets. The island hinterlands reveal splendid landscapes, where olive trees, typical villages and monasteries live together peacefully.
Where to dine in Crete?
- Restaurant Old Mill (Elounda Mare)
- Restaurant Bellevue (2 étoiles Michelin)
- Restaurant Amirandes
Where to sleep in Crete?
- Blue Palace (5-Star Hotel)
- Elounda Mare (5-Star Hotel)
- St Nicolas Bay (5-Star Hotel)
Private Jet Iraklion, Crete:
- From Paris: 3h20 with a Citation XLS
- From London Biggin Hill: 3h45 with a Citation XLS
A few minutes away from Iraklion, Nikos Kazantzakis airport welcome all private jets. In summer, it is advised to book your trip in advance as airport parking and slots can be complicated to obtain,
Charter a private jet to Iraklion, Greece:
Contact our team to charter a private jet to Iraklion. Send us your request to or call us for a quote at +33 1 41 69 88 88.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock