The highest European ski resort stretches from 1620 to 3883 meters high with breathtaking views, and the promise of snow throughout the season.
Over 360 km welcome ski fans between France and Italy over three distinct but linked ski areas :
- The Rothorn – Sunegga
- The Gornergrat – Riffelberg
- The Matterhorn – Schwarzsee (the highest part of the resort with the glacier and the Klein Matterhorn, mountain peak of the resort culminating at 3,883 meters above sea level.)
Where to dine in Zermatt?
- After Seven, 2 Michelin stars
- Capri, 1 Michelin star
- The Omnia, 1 Michelin star
Where to sleep in Zermatt?
- Cervo Mountain Boutique Resort, five stars hotel
- Hermitage Hotel & Spa, five stars hotel
- The Omnia, five stars hotel
Charter a Private Jet to Zermatt:
Sion’s airport is located 80 kilometers away from Zermatt and can be reached with a 1 hour and 15 minutes car ride or a 15 minutes helicopter ride. The airport is subject to several restrictions such as weather conditions, and crew qualifications. As an alternate, private jet can land at Geneva’s airport and enjoy a 45-minute helicopter transfer to Zermatt.